Memcached Error

Hello everyone,

installing nextcloud 24 I keep getting the error: No memory cache has been configured. To improve performance, please configure memcache if available. More information is available in our documentation.

such error did not appear to me in previous versions, I installed redis and memcached, but adding the 'memcache.distributed' => '\OC\Memcache\Redis', 'memcache.locking' => '\OC\Memcache\Redis', 'memcache.local' => '\OC\Memcache\APCu', 'redis' => array( 'host' => 'localhost', 'port' => 6379, ), strings in the config.php file gives me the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

by removing the 3 memcached lines and leaving redis the server error disappears but the warning that the cache memory is missing remains.

can you help me?

thanks

Without that, the error is too generic. Since you added the caches, itā€™s likely a connection or permission issue.

Iā€™m having the same issue after upgrading my php to 8.0. Prior to the upgrade I was on PHP 7.4.
When PHP was on 7.4 I had ā€˜memcache.localā€™ => ā€˜\OC\Memcache\APCuā€™, in my config.php and I had no issues

I found my underlying issue

edit /etc/php/8.0/mods-available/apcu.ini and add apc.enable_cli=1 to the end of the file. For me it looks like this for me

extension=apcu.so
apc.enable_cli=1

restart apache
sudo service apache2 restart

cd /var/www/nextcloud
sudo -u www-data php occ
if no errors then add
ā€˜memcache.localā€™ => ā€˜\OC\Memcache\APCuā€™,
back to config.php