MariaDB Connexion problem. Please help

Hello,

I installed Nextcloud on my OMV server, using docker and portainer, several times (I tested first, then wanted to change the data folder to locate it on my main hard drive) and tested with DuckDNS/Letsencrypt => No Problem

I wanted now to make my final instance using Traefik and cloudflare but i don’t manage to make it work :frowning:
No problem with the dockercompose, I manage to display the final config webpage on Cloud.MyWebsite.com but it seeme that i cannot connect the database.

I get this error :
"Error while trying to create admin user: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No address associated with hostname "

The hostname is “db” and the service is also named db it my docker-compose file.

Can you help me ?

Thank you !

nextcloud and db container on the same docker network?

if you managed traefik and cloudflare to work, would you mind to share your config? i would be happy to integrate this in my playbook.

I tried both :
Maria-db on the default network (root_default)
and also on the same network than nextcloud (web)

=> Same result.

No problem to share the config. But if it doesn’t work…

could you run docker exec nextcloud ping db to see if the nextcloud container can resolve the address db?

Unfortunately not. I wanted to bakc up my system before doing any modification yesterday. So rebooted my server on clonezilla but it seems that it competely crashed…
No more system…
And now I can’t even boot on a usb stick to reinstall and restore :frowning: