Mac Sync Client Download still downloads 2.2.4.1

Hi @all

While the Download Button for the Sync Client gives Version 2.3.1 for Windows, the Mac Client is still at 2.2.4.1

Is this a bug or intended?

Greetings from Germany,

Maulwurf

Even worse: I checked the download link today and it gave me the older version 2.2.3.4! :frowning:

You’re absolutely right. Just double checked the Client on my Mac, and it is at Version 2.2.4 (build 1), which is newer than the now downloadable Version on the Homepage.

What is going on here???

@rullzer @LukasReschke

There was a final 2.3.1 build for mac: https://github.com/nextcloud/client_theming/commit/b80f32d79164f19f7e4844fd4f901ed6f442f0b5

Sorry, but not all of us have time, hardware resources and competency to build the package out of the source code you pointed us.
Anyone can give us an approximate idea about when the package built from the latest source code will be made available to the public?
Thanks!

I don’t care much about the Nextcloud branding, I’m still using the original owncloud client.

Nothing was announced yet. You can get involved to speed the process up or if you need to rely on the client and need more support, you can consider an enterprise subscription.