Mac Desktop client no connections no preferences

Hello dears, I have a nexcloud installation via a raspberry and yunohost. The server part work perfectly but since the upgrade of the desktop client, I have lot of instabilities at the application side.

The version is a Mac Version ,( Version 2.3.3 (build 84). ).
What’s happened is that each time I open the desktop client, I have a message No connection to Nextcloud at … Operation canceled. I have to delete the account, and recreate the account and then put my password again. (long isn’t it…). I have to do that each time I open my Mac.

As I upgraded the application, I tried to delete preferences but the funny thing is that there is no preferences. (this is why the app ask me the password every time). I check in the /Users/me/Library/Group Containers/com.nextcloud.desktopclient/Library/Preferencs and nothing…

In the log of Nextcloud (du not know where are the log of the desktop app), he say ::
Login failed: ‘…’ (Remote IP: ‘94.149.59.307’) 2018-05-18T07:49:23+0200
Warning user_ldap Configuration Error (prefix ): either no password is given for the user agent or a password is given, but not an LDAP agent. 2018-05-18T07:49:23+0200
Warning user_ldap Configuration Error (prefix ): either no password is given for the user agent or a password is given, but not an LDAP agent.

Any idea ? Another point, where Can I find old version of the desktop App ? thanks.

[/details]

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): “13.0.1.1”
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04): Raspberry Yunohost
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): ??
Php Version: 5.6.33
MySql Version: 10.0.32

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): No

Steps to replicate it:

1. Open Desktop app 2 times.

Is someone can tell me where the app save the preference ? I watch everywhere and nothing.

Also, I tried to uninstall the app and I have this message The item “nextcloud.app” can’t be moved to the Trash because some of its extensions are in use.

any ide ? thanks

thanks.