Lost Connection to Server in Admin Mode

Hello, I use Nextcloud '11 .0.2.7 'and have problems updating my personal information. Whenever I go to the page as an administrator and want to make submissions, I see “Connection to the server lost”. As a simple user it works great.

Does somebody has any idea?

Thanks for all.

Can you check your logfiles on the server? Is it a special field you are changing or do you have problems chaning any value?

Hello,

iam running nc 11.0.2.7 on nginx with PHP 5.6.30-0+deb8u1 and mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.54, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.3

I almost have the same problems.
I can change personal information.
It shows up “connection to server lost” with every user.

• What server?

MySQL is connected, the only thing I don’t see is the Server Info Page in the Admin menu.
But if I go to the page …/ocs/v2.php/apps/serverinfo/api/v1/info it shows everything what is not display on the server info page.

The log are looking good. I don’t get any connection errors. The only thing what stays in the log is this:

{“reqId”:“givl1KU7mbt6h4sSCIo4”,“remoteAddr”:"***",“app”:“no app in context”,“message”:“Missing expected parameters in change user hook”,“level”:2,“time”:“2017-03-21T10:19:22+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/ocs/v1.php/cloud/activity?page=0&pagesize=100&format=json",“user”:"***",“version”:“11.0.2.7”}

Any ideas?
regards
Marcel

Please report this error on the bugtracker: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues