Update: tender published! Looking for french speaking Freelancers & Nextcloud partners for an installation in Democratic Republic of Congo

Hi all!

I lead a consulting business based in Dakar, Senegal (kaikai.dev). We are finalizing a projet for the German international development agency (GIZ) to recommend a solution for a file-sharing, online editing and online meeting system for a ministry in the Democratic Republic of Congo. We’ve identified Nextcloud as a suitable solution through a diagnostic and evaluation process, and our client is going to launch a tender for the implementation.

We know that its going to be difficult for the Ministry to maintain a long-term maintenance contract with a foreign service provider, and are thus looking to involve a local IT team that would need to be trained in the configuration, hosting & maintenance of Nextcloud (including a short stay in Kinshasa, DRC). Preferably, we would like to focus on a community . open source installation (2-300 users). The interested service providers will need to have previous experience in installing instances with several hundred of users, in conducting trainings and with public sector.

I’ve contacted several Nextcloud partners (mostly in France due to the language requirements) and I would like to identify a few additional interested providers or freelancers as a tender will be shared in the next weeks.

Please do reach out or drop your profile / company contact here if you are interested!

Best regards,

Nils

Hi
I read your Proposal and would be glad to help.

Bonjour
j’ai lu votre proposition et suis disposé a vous assister .

Bien Ă  vous

Bonjour,

Avez-vous trouvé quelqu’un pour votre projet finalement ? Si ce n’est pas le cas, sachez que nous proposons des solutions basées sur Nextcloud, que nous pouvons fournir et héberger pour vous.

Bonjour @AladjiWeka et @Emile_DERLA_PORM,

La GIZ a lancé un appel d’offre pour le projet avec une deadline en fin de septembre. Voir toutes les infos ici: Vergabemarktplatz GIZ . Consultez les critères d’évaluation en annexe et n’hésitez pas à poser des questions via la plateforme

Bonne journée,

Nils