Looking for best way to have Nextcloud use my secondary 4TB drive

I’m trying to replace a mycloud device that is just too slow, I Just clean installed Ubuntu 18.04LTS, set everything up, have completed all the prerequisites to install nextcloud. Literally I now just need to point my browser to http://my-ip-address/nextcloud , If I do this I know it will install to /var/www/html/nextcloud/ . I have my Ubuntu 18.04LTS installed and setup on a 1TB drive, and just installed a brand new secondary 4TB Drive. I would like to dedicate all of my 4TB drive to nextcloud as I have 2TB of movies and music to store. I would like to know if the nextcloud/data folder is the one used for all storage, if so can I replace it with a Sym link named data / shortcut link to a data folder on my 4TB drive and expect everything to work properly. If not, what would be the best practice for using my 4TB drive. I thought I should figure this out before I complete installation to make things easier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This Helps:

1. sudo umount /mnt/NextCloud/data

2. cd /mnt/NextCloud

3. ls , then sudo rm -r data

4. ls , to make sure data file is gone.

5. change fstab mount to: /mnt/NextCloud

6. sudo mount /mnt/NextCloud , or sudo mount -a , make sure it mounted.

7. cd /mnt/NextCloud

8. ls -l only lost+found should be in there

9. sudo mkdir /mnt/NextCloud/data

10. ls -l check it out

11. copy anything from original /var/www/html/nextcloud/data to /mnt/NextCloud/data , for testing purposes.

12. sudo chown www-data:www-data /mnt/NextCloud/data

13. ls -l check it out, notice permissions changed.

14. Restart.

15. Check mount point, cd /mnt/NextCloud , ls -l check out permissions on data folder. If permissions are good, install Next Cloud.