Long Upload + Browser Freeze

The two options you provided are exactly the same, but that is correct :slight_smile:
Except for some reason I’m using ‘memcache.local’ => ‘\OC\Memcache\APCu’, with extra slashes. I don’t know why, but it works so I haven’t changed it.
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/11/admin_manual/configuration_server/caching_configuration.html#recommendations-based-on-type-of-deployment

great. thanks

NC logs keep telling APCu not available

but phpinfo.php generates this

bit confused if APCu working OKAY?

Did you try setting this variable in php.ini?
apc.enable_cli=1

Regarding the distributed cache error, did you install and configure Redis, and/or did you enable ‘memcache.distributed’ in your config file? You probably don’t need the distributed cache unless you have a large Nextcloud setup.

Hi. maybe this will help.

In my case, Have plenty of space available

did you install and configure Redis, >>> Dont Have redis and not enabled

and/or did you enable ‘memcache.distributed’ in your config file? >>> not enabled as dont have above

You probably don’t need the distributed cache unless you have a large Nextcloud setup. >>> okay

It was missing from php.ini, now implemented, will post results soon

still same error:

Info cli Memcache \OC\Memcache\APCu not available for distributed cache
Info cli Memcache \OC\Memcache\APCu not available for local cache

Can you just comment out the memcache-stuff from your config and run it without it for a moment? Does the upload work then? These could be two different problems.

okay sir, will do and post results. thanks

have disabled Apcu and installed redis. will check if upload works.

now getting this error: Error PHP Module ‘redis’ already loaded at Unknown#0

have checked your response here: NC11 PHP 7.1 Error: PHP Module 'xxx' already loaded at Unknown#0

tried uploading with same results: after disabling Acpu and before installing redis

If you have errors that say a module is already loaded, that can indicate that you haven’t configured everything properly and perhaps including more configuration files than initially wanted which could lead to settings that don’t work. Even though these errors are not related to your problem, this could perhaps help you to find it.

Other idea: Start Apache in debug mode and upload a file. Problem is that you get a lot of output and it’s not easy to spot the issue.

hello tflidd. will do. Thanks for input

anyone knows solution to this:

PHP Warning: Module ‘redis’ already loaded in Unknown on line 0