Logreader cannot be opened on NC 11.0.3

I recently upgraded to NC 11.0.3 and the new Logreader cannot be opened from Admin interface. Everytime one entry is added to the global logfile:

{“reqId”:“1GKTSTOZh8Pqj8hws8Cf”,“remoteAddr”:"",“app”:“index”,“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Call to a member function format() on boolean”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/apps\/logreader\/lib\/Controller\/LogController.php(133): OCA\\LogReader\\Log\\LogIterator->current()\n#1 \/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/apps\/logreader\/lib\/Controller\/LogController.php(73): OCA\\LogReader\\Controller\\LogController->responseFromIterator(Object(OCA\\LogReader\\Log\\LogIterator), 50, 0)\n#2 [internal function]: OCA\\LogReader\\Controller\\LogController->get(50, 0)\n#3 \/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(160): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#4 \/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(90): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\\LogReader\\Controller\\LogController), ‘get’)\n#5 \/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(114): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\\LogReader\\Controller\\LogController), ‘get’)\n#6 \/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main(‘OCA\\\\LogReader\\\\C
’, ‘get’, Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#7 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#8 \/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(299): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#9 \/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/lib\/base.php(1010): OC\\Route\\Router->match(’\/apps\/logreader
’)\n#10 \/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/index.php(40): OC::handleRequest()\n#11 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/nextcloud1103\/apps\/logreader\/lib\/Log\/LogIterator.php",“Line”:75}",“level”:3,“time”:“April 25, 2017 15:07:56”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/apps/logreader/get?offset=0&count=50",“user”:“admin”,“version”:“11.0.3.2”}

The page gets stuck and does not show anything.

Apache version: 2.4.18

Can you submit a bug report in the apps bug tracker?

Done. As I see I am not the only one with this problem

https://github.com/nextcloud/logreader/issues/51

You mean ‘done’ as ‘it seems to be normal that this doesn’t work’?
Or ‘done’ - it’s fixed now?
I also have this issue and there doesn’t seem to be a solution right now

Sorry, my “done” meant I opened an issue (see link above). Unfortunately the issue is not solved yet, and there are many other users with the same problem