Login screen - add custom header?

Hello,

I was curious if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I would like to add the header from my company onto the nextcloud login screen (for uniformity).

How would I start down this path? I have been unable to find anything related to this.

I think you should look into the theming settings available for Nextcloud. It’s documented in the Administration Manual.

Ok thanks. Yeah I had already looked there, and did the “easy, allowable” customization.

Re-reading it, it suggests contacting “sales” for additional brand theming. When I have more time, I will look more closely at the php code, and figure out how to do it.

If this is all you want (on the webinterface), the “Logo” setting in the Theming section seems to do exactly this. It replaces the Nextcloud logo with your own logo on both the login screen and the header (once you’re logged in). If this isn’t exactly what you want, you can also replace the login screen with an image that displays your brand.

I don’t think you need to go so far as looking at the php code for this but I admit that I might not understand what you want to achieve exactly.