Login-notes => WEB interface not accessible

Hello,

I’m facing the issue that NC seems to run (fine for PC syncing) but web-interface is not available.
Running NC 23.0.1 (official docker image) under OMV 5.6.
This configuration ran for a few days w/o issues, so it is not immediately related to an upgrade.

When attempting to access the WEB-UI from different browsers, I get in nextcloud.log the following:

{"reqId":"6PpPO3hXojZpxncqeZba","level":3,"time":"2022-02-11T21:05:54+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.21.0.3","user":"huhu","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"/apps/dashboard/","message":"Declaration of League\\CommonMark\\Extension\\CommonMarkCoreExtension::register(League\\CommonMark\\ConfigurableEnvironmentInterface $environment) must be compatible with League\\CommonMark\\Extension\\ExtensionInterface::register(League\\CommonMark\\Environment\\EnvironmentBuilderInterface $environment): void at /var/www/html/custom_apps/login_notes/vendor/league/commonmark/src/Extension/CommonMarkCoreExtension.php#29","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0","version":"23.0.1.2"}
{"reqId":"mL5tKBEXiDUCG2gsxmwe","level":3,"time":"2022-02-11T21:06:08+00:00","remoteAddr":"172.21.0.3","user":"--",  "app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"/login",          "message":"Declaration of League\\CommonMark\\Extension\\CommonMarkCoreExtension::register(League\\CommonMark\\ConfigurableEnvironmentInterface $environment) must be compatible with League\\CommonMark\\Extension\\ExtensionInterface::register(League\\CommonMark\\Environment\\EnvironmentBuilderInterface $environment): void at /var/www/html/custom_apps/login_notes/vendor/league/commonmark/src/Extension/CommonMarkCoreExtension.php#29","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.82 Safari/537.36","version":"23.0.1.2"}

Thanks for any suggestion how to resolve this.

Kind regards - tullsta

Hello all,

using occ, I disabled login_notes and WEB-interface is back again.

Maybe it is of help for someone else.

Kind regards - tullsta