Login Failure with iOS 12.4

I recently updated my iPad from iOS 12.3.1 to 12.4, and now I canā€™t connect to my local Nextcloud instance on the device. Iā€™ve tried with the app, Safari, and Chrome and when I log in, it sends me back to the login screen with no error messages, not even in the admin log. Iā€™m able to connect and log in without issues on other platforms (Desktop, Android). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: Our domain was not previously on the Trusted Hosts file and once we added it everything worked smoothly again. Not sure why this decided to become a problem after the iOS update, but editing the Trusted Hosts file seems to have fixed our issue.

Iā€™m having the same problem.
What exactly did you have to do to make it work? Iā€™ve added the CA certificate of the server (itā€™s a self-signed certifcate) hosting the Nextcloud to the phone and enabled trust. The ā€œtrusted_domainsā€ setting in the config.php has 1 => ā€˜nextcloud.homeā€™ (Iā€™m on my local network).
I can connect to the server from iOS 15, Android, other computers on my network but iOS 12.5.7 just refreshes the login screen without any errors.
Thank you.