Logging massive amount of erros after update to 14.0.3

Hello guys,

im getting massive entries in the log file after updating to 14.0.3

{“reqId”:“iojDRd6mlfZ8HgMpWiga”,“level”:3,“time”:“2018-10-15T20:17:06-05:00”,“remoteAddr”:“xx.xx.xx.xx”,“user”:“XXX”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/settings/user",“message”:“array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given at /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/L10N/Factory.php#365”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0”,“version”:“14.0.3.0”}

this is another one
{“reqId”:“VL7KzXrUzNzlXR8JjVMS”,“level”:3,“time”:“2018-10-15T20:17:32-05:00”,“remoteAddr”:“xx.xx.xx.xx”,“user”:“user”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/apps/logreader/poll?lastReqId=lGXXKDCvQR6fiYvRrM00",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0”,“version”:“14.0.3.0”}

also im getting There were problems with the code integrity check.

additionally this:
Some files have not passed the integrity check. Further information on how to resolve this issue can be found in the documentation. (List of invalid files… / Rescan…)

can you please help on getting this fixed, im going bananas! :frowning: .

Regards!!

Please install “php-intl” module. That should fix the second warning.

How did you proceed the update? Did you use updater.phar or by uploading a tar ball? If you used a tar ball you may forget to delete existing nextcloud files first?

i did try installing the php-intl module first, but it wasnt found when performing apt-get install php-intl.

i did try the update.phar and the occ upgrade commands with no luck.

i ended up formatting my SD to start fresh.

good for me i had all the data on a separate drive that i can re-use on the new installation. :slight_smile: