Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.2):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): I am running 20.04 on clients but only use Web updater to update server.
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): NA
PHP version (eg, 7.1): NA
The issue you are facing:
After update to 20.02 a page of errors was reported under settings: Nextcloud
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Every time I use the web-based updater I get a list of errors but I have no idea what to do about them. P.S. I don’t use any of the various apps (unless the web interface to Nextcloud is such an app)
Steps to replicate it:
- I just open Nextcloud in browser and look at settings – Administration
The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
A constant stream of errors that include /appinfo/app.php is deprecated
WHat follows is the error log from Settings: Nextcloud
There are some warnings regarding your setup.
- You are currently running PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.7. Upgrade your PHP version to take advantage of performance and security updates provided by the PHP Group as soon as your distribution supports it.
- Nextcloud 20 is the last release supporting PHP 7.2. Nextcloud 21 requires at least PHP 7.3.
- The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running “occ db:add-missing-indices” those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.
- Missing index “calendarobject_calid_index” in table “oc_calendarobjects_props”.
- Missing index “schedulobj_principuri_index” in table “oc_schedulingobjects”.
- Missing index “properties_path_index” in table “oc_properties”.
- The database is missing some primary keys. Due to the fact that adding primary keys on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running “occ db:add-missing-primary-keys” those missing primary keys could be added manually while the instance keeps running.
- Missing primary key on table “oc_federated_reshares”.
- Missing primary key on table “oc_systemtag_object_mapping”.
- Missing primary key on table “oc_comments_read_markers”.
- Missing primary key on table “oc_collres_resources”.
- Missing primary key on table “oc_collres_accesscache”.
- Missing primary key on table “oc_filecache_extended”.
- The database is missing some optional columns. Due to the fact that adding columns on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically when they can be optional. By running “occ db:add-missing-columns” those missing columns could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the columns are added some features might improve responsiveness or usability.
- Missing optional column “reference_id” in table “oc_comments”.
- Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running ‘occ db:convert-filecache-bigint’ those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline. For further details read the documentation page about this.