Loads of Sabre issues getting logged

Error: Call to a member function getUID() on null
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAVACL/AbstractPrincipalCollection.php - line 177: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Principal->findByUri(‘mailto mroom1@q…’, ‘principals/user…’)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAVACL/Plugin.php - line 727: Sabre\DAVACL\AbstractPrincipalCollection->findByUri(‘mailto mroom1@q…’)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/CalDAV/Schedule/Plugin.php - line 455: Sabre\DAVACL\Plugin->getPrincipalByUri(‘mailto mroom1@q…’)
[internal function] Sabre\CalDAV\Schedule\Plugin->scheduleLocalDelivery(Object(Sabre\VObject\ITip\Message))
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/CalDAV/Schedule/Plugin.php - line 384: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘schedule’, Array)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/CalDAV/Schedule/Plugin.php - line 430: Sabre\CalDAV\Schedule\Plugin->deliver(Object(Sabre\VObject\ITip\Message))
[internal function] Sabre\CalDAV\Schedule\Plugin->beforeUnbind(‘calendars/5f64c…’)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 286: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘beforeUnbind’, Array)
[internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpDelete(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘method DELETE’, Array)
/var/www/html/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/var/www/html/apps/dav/lib/Server.php - line 253: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/html/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php - line 33: OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
/var/www/html/remote.php - line 162: require_once(’/var/www/html/a…’)
{main}

I’ve had a google around but can’t figure out what’s actually causing the issue. Though I have noticed that in Mac OS Calendar app, I do seem to get issues with error 500s being seen which kind of joins up with the log time stamps. Any help appreciated as always :slight_smile:

Ok. You already posted some log-file-output. But this is not enough to help you. Please follow the template of the support category to give a full overview of your installation and the problem you’re facing.

Ah ok. Never mind though. I figured out that I’d actually removed a user from LDAP which meant that there was an issue where the calander was having issues sending emails to someone who didn’t exist anymore in the users area, but where there was still a calendar with entries for that user.

Makes sense in my brain.

Nice. It’s always best to help yourself!