Linux Mint NextCloud AIO Installation Failed

TLDR: I hoping someone can tell me a command to reset / wipe everything related to NextCloud so that i can have another go at installing it.

Hi,

My first time on the forums and i am sure it will not be my last.

Trying to install NextCloud on a dell workstation (Precision T3500) running Linux Mint 20.3.

I was half way through what i believe to be a manual install, entering the commands found here: https://www.linuxhelp.com/how-to-install-nextcloud-on-linux-mint-18-3

I stopped before installing NextCloud as i found out about NextCloud AIO, and decided to run this instead…

The install failed.

Which i am thinking might be related to me going half way through a manual install and then switching over to All-In-One, confusing things.

I hoping someone can tell me a command to reset / wipe everything related to NextCloud so that i can have another go at installing it.

Thanks

Nextcloud AIO consists of multiple docker containers, so parts of native installed packages hardly interfere with it… Your post doesn’t show any details but in general you can easily uninstall Linux packages using apt (or other Linux packet managers) by replacing -install with -remove. just remove all the packages you added when you followed the guide…