Let's Encrypt certificate expiry - nextcloudpi

I’ve had Nextcloud running on a pi since 5 Sept with no issues, using nextcloudpi for the installation. I’ve just received an email from Let’s Encrypt saying the certificate will expire in 9 days time on 3 Dec. I understood that nextcloudpi automatically renewed the certificate every month. Is that not the case? If so, what do I need to do? TIA.
Alan

yes, that’s the case. You can check in the web UI in nc-info your expiry

Thanks nachoparker. nc-info reports certs due 9 days. So I guess the certificate hasn’t auto-renewed?

I guess it hasn’t … if you can, try to check the root user’s mail to see what happened. I know it works because it works for me, but maybe you did something or there’s something interesting in your instance.

In any case… no big deal, you can run letsencrypt again at any time, and hopefully it will auto-renew from now on

your ports are open, right?

The nc-info reports 80 and 443 are open. But that’s odd as I remember closing port 80 after getting the certificate. The router (Linksys) shows port 80 in its table pointing at the nc server but not enabled.

It seems like the port checker service caches entries, so once you close them it will still report that they are open, but I don’t know for how long