Les Pas, an photo album app for Nextclouder

Hi, if you just “one click” migrated from Google Cloud and can’t find a proper app on Android to manage your photos, give Les Pas app a spin.

Les Pas, is a free, modern, lightweight and fast gallery app. Organize your photos, GIFs and videos into albums for easy viewing and sharing. With built-in two-way sync with your Nextcloud server, your files are kept private, secure and safe.

Features:

• Simple, beautiful and fast photos & videos viewing

• View picture details

• Organized albums

• Share to social networks

• Theme design inspired by Wes Anderson's works

• Synchronization among your Nextcloud server and multiple devices

• Freely manage albums and photos on Nextcloud server and on your phones

• All files saved in App's private storage, stop being scanned by malicious apps

• Open-source

Get it at:
F-Droid
Google Play

1 Like

Been using it for a few weeks now, very good :+1:
One puzzle though. It says it integrates with Snapseed. I have that switched on in Les Pas settings and a working Snapseed installed on my phone but I can’t see any links between the two? I was hoping to be able to open Snapseed editing from within Les Pas… perhaps I am being blind/thicko?

There are two ways:

1. When you are in the screen showing list of photos of an album, long click to select one of the photos, then from the 3 dots menu, you can select the Snapseed Edit function

2. Also in that screen, if you click on a photo thumbnail, you will be brought to photo slider view, a single click on the screen will reveal a bottom bar with six functions, and Snapseed Edit is one of them.

Thanks so much for prompt help, but I can’t get either option? When I long click select, the 3 dots menu disappears and becomes the main logo. Pressing that give options to copy/move/ create new album.

If I open up from thumbnail and tap, no Snapseed option appears. Just 5 icons, no 6th one for Snapseed.

Am wondering if I needed to have Snapseed installed first, before installing Les Pas?

Thanks again for help with this, much appreciated (apologies if this reply comes through twice, I replied a few hours ago by replying to the emailed version, but no sign of that on here yet)

Thanks so much for prompt help, but I can’t get either option? When I long click select, the 3 dots menu disappears and becomes the main logo. Pressing that give options to copy/move/ create new album.

If I open up from thumbnail and tap, no Snapseed option appears. Just 5 icons, no 6th one for Snapseed.

Am wondering if I needed to have Snapseed installed first, before installing Les Pas?

Thanks again for help with this, much appreciated.

The order of installation doesn’t matter. You are using Les Pas’s gallery feature. The Snapseed integration only works for albums. You should create an album first.

1 Like

Ah! Thanks so much - will get going on that this evening.

It’s a great app and has furthered my de-google project greatly - I am nearly at the point of disabling all the G apps completely now. Nextcloud and Android apps like this are what has enabled me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yep - working now - thanks again