Legitimation promt keeps popping up

Hi there,

i freshly installed NC Version 11.0.2, i really hope you guys can help me since im struggling to find a solutions for a few days…Thats the message NC keeps showing me, there is no actual error promt.

This prompt keeps popping up. I cant do anything, neither can i add apps nor add users. Acutally i cant do anything which needs the affirmation of the admin user. So practically, i cant use this NC Installation right now.

I appriciate any kind of help.
Thanks

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2):11.0.2
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04):16.04 LTS
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.16
PHP version (eg, 5.6): 7.0.15
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: Yes

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):

Yes, freshly installed NC Installation.
Create your admin upon first login.
Try to do anything that needs affirmation, f.e. create a user or add an app.

The issue you are facing:

The prompt keeps popping up, no actual error message. User is not created, App not added.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
Nothing, loads forever doesnt show anything

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => '', 'passwordsalt' => '', 'secret' => '', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => '10.0.0.152', 1 => '', 2 => '10.0.0.11', ), 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/nextcloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://10.0.0.11/nextcloud', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '11.0.2.7', 'dbname' => 'nextcloud', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => 'nxtcloudadmin', 'dbpassword' => '', 'logtimezone' => 'UTC', 'installed' => true, 'log_type' => 'nextcloud', 'logfile' => 'nextcloud.log', 'loglevel' => '5', 'logdateformat' => 'F d, Y H:i:s' ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: --- Remember, this information may be requested if it isn't supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart: Feel free to use a pastebin service, otherwise log files can be indented with 4 spaces on each line to present them in a friendlier way on the forum.