Nextcloud version 15.0.0
Operating system and version Ubuntu 16.0.5
Apache or nginx version Apache newest
PHP version Multi PHP Version this nextcloud is running on PHP7.2.13 FPM (ISPConfig)
The issue you are facing:
When i try to enable LDAPS connection nc can’t detect the port and it won’t work even with manual settings.
Normal LDAP Connection works flawlessly.
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? Y
Steps to replicate it:
- Added Self signed certificate under /etc/ssl
- Installed the certificate + added it to /etc/ldap/ldap.conf
- Nextcloud MENU -> LDAP / AD Integration
- Add Server "ldaps://server.domain.com
- Enter Credentials firstname.lastname@example.org and password
The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
ldap_bind(): Unable to bind to server: Can't contact LDAP server at /var/www/clients/client1/web30/web/apps/user_ldap/lib/LDAP.php#298
Connection from Windows LDAP tester works.
Lookup to email@example.com works with correct IP Adress.
If more information is needed i can provide it tomorrow.