LDAP Directory Login Issues

Hi,

I enabled and configured LDAP/AD Integration in nextcloud and my all AD users are listed in users section of Nextcloud.

Below mentioned attributes are showing there in users section.
Username, FullName, Password, Group, Storage.

I have enabled Email Login attributes to login into nextcloud instead of username but in Nextcloud users section, username are showing there with (0F55C222-9221-420D-9EA5-76800FEJC1CB ) this kind of ID. I think it is taking User’s GUID or Immutable ID but dont know why it is taking this because i never specified this attributes to consider in LDAP configuration.

I tried to login with above ID and user’s AD password but it is not allowing me. I used also Email Address and samAccountName to login into Nextcloud but again not working.

Is there anything that i have need to change to login with Email id.

Any comment would be appreciable. Thanks

Is user DN isn’t long over 255 charakters?
If yes, the problem was reported here https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/2213
I hope @blizzz is working on that, because I have huge problem with this issue.

I am getting his error.

ldap_search(): Partial search results returned: Sizelimit exceeded at /var/www/nextcloud/apps/user_ldap/lib/LDAP.php#268

Is it related to Char.

@blizzz Do you have any idea about that --^ ?

I get this:

{"reqId":"O5upC0eHMi1lhA3jF7nX","level":3,"time":"2017-07-22T14:00:43+02:00","remoteAddr":"92.108.176.157","user":"martin","app":"PHP","method":"POST","url":"\/apps\/user_ldap\/ajax\/wizard.php","message":"ldap_search(): Partial search results returned: Sizelimit exceeded at \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/user_ldap\/lib\/LDAP.php#293","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit\/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome\/51.0.2704.79 Safari\/537.36 Edge\/14.14393","version":"12.0.0.29"}

The username has nothing to do with the login name. Username is kept internal, the login name is specified by the configuration (tab Login attributes).

If there are no issues, “Partial search results returned: Sizelimit exceeded…” can be ignored. Due to my tests some long time ago I even got them with native ldapsearch, but expected results.