LDAP/AD-Integration App error on every setting change

Hello NC Community,

first topic. I hope I will do everything right :wink:

I’m having trouble with the LDAP/AD-Integration App. It seems that on every change I do in settings I get an internal error and the whole nextcloud website gets inaccessible.

At the moment it is working fine. Every AD user who is in the required group can login to NC. I want to change something because our domain admin is the user who authenticates NC against our domain controller and that is not the best way when thinking of security. So I want to change this user to another one.

I’m not much into NC and don’t have any idea at the moment. I checked names and passwords a few times. I’m sure there is no error.

My questions are:

• Did anyone maybe have the same problem and solved it?
  • Are there any files oder logs in the background I can check?
  • Is it possible to do a clean uninstallation of the LDAP/AD-Integration app without loosing access to the whole NC site? (Backup is working :wink: )

Nextcloud version: 22.2.3
Operating system and version: 20.04.3 LTS
Apache or nginx version: Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu)
PHP version: PHP 7.4.3 (cli), Zend Engine v3.4.0, with Zend OPcache v7.4.3

I attached 2 screens (in german language) from my LDAP/AD-Integration seetings and hope these will help. Inside the both tabs on the right “advanced” and “expert” I didn’t configure anything.

Let me know if you need some more information.

Big thanks in advance.

Best Regards, Chris

Image001
Image002

I managed to solve it.
I got the error when editing the ldap settings with my domain user with admin rights. When the ldap connection broke away because of the non working settings I also disabled my own user in that moment :frowning:

So the solution was to use the local admin I set at the installation of NC.

That’s it :wink:

Greetings, Chris