Latest changes to loolwsd.xml from 4.2.2-2 to 4.2.3-1

I had the loolwsd package update today. Here are the changes I found I had to make to the loolwsd.xml file to match the newest.

I tried making a patch file.

--- loolwsd.xml.11May20	2020-05-11 10:15:00.573397273 -0400
+++ loolwsd.xml	2020-05-11 10:15:29.133565602 -0400
@@ -14,6 +14,7 @@
 	<num_prespawn_children default="1" desc="Number of child processes to keep started in advance and waiting for new clients." type="uint">1</num_prespawn_children>
 	<per_document desc="Document-specific settings, including LO Core settings.">
 		<max_concurrency default="4" desc="The maximum number of threads to use while processing a document." type="uint">4</max_concurrency>
+		<batch_priority desc="A (lower) priority for use by batch eg. convert-to processes to avoid starving interactive ones" type="uint" default="5">5</batch_priority>
 		<redlining_as_comments desc="If true show red-lines as comments" type="bool" default="true">true</redlining_as_comments>
 		<document_signing_url desc="The endpoint URL of signing server, if empty the document signing is disabled" type="string" default="https://app.vereign.com"></document_signing_url>
 		<idle_timeout_secs default="3600" desc="The maximum number of seconds before unloading an idle document. Defaults to 1 hour." type="uint">3600</idle_timeout_secs>
@@ -113,6 +114,12 @@
 		<text desc="Watermark text to be displayed on the document if entered" type="string"></text>
 	</watermark>

+	<welcome>
+		<enable type="bool" desc="Controls whether the welcome screen should be shown to the users on new install and updates." default="false">false</enable>
+		<enable_button type="bool" desc="Controls whether the welcome screen should have an explanatory button instead of an X button to close the dialog." default="false">false</enable_button>
+		<path desc="Path to 'welcome-$lang.html' files served on first start or when the version changes. When empty, defaults to the Release notes." type="path" relative="true" default="loleaflet/welcome"></path>
+	</welcome>
+
 	<storage desc="Backend storage">
 		<filesystem allow="false"/>
 		<wopi allow="true" desc="Allow/deny wopi storage. Mutually exclusive with webdav.">
@@ -134,7 +141,8 @@
 			<host allow="false" desc="Hostname to allow">localhost</host>
 		</webdav>
 		<ssl desc="SSL settings">
-			<enable type="bool" desc="Controls whether SSL encryption between storage and loolwsd is enabled. Defaults when empty to following the ssl.enable setting">true</enable>
+			<as_scheme type="bool" default="true" desc="When set we exclusively use the WOPI URI's scheme to enable SSL for storage">true</as_scheme>
+			<enable type="bool" desc="If as_scheme is false or not set, this can be set to force SSL encryption between storage and loolwsd. When empty this defaults to following the ssl.enable setting">true</enable>
 			<cert_file_path desc="Path to the cert file" relative="false"></cert_file_path>
 			<key_file_path desc="Path to the key file" relative="false"></key_file_path>
 			<ca_file_path desc="Path to the ca file" relative="false"></ca_file_path>