Latest changes to loolwsd.xml from 4.2.0-4 to 4.2.0-6

I had the loolwsd package update today. Here are the changes I found I had to make to the loolwsd.xml file to match the newest.

I tried making a patch file.

--- loolwsd.xml.03Mar20	2020-03-03 08:36:38.213569197 -0500
+++ loolwsd.xml	2020-03-10 14:58:55.146969748 -0400
@@ -4,7 +4,6 @@

<allowed_languages desc="List of supported languages of Writing Aids (spell checker, grammar checker, thesaurus, hyphenation) on this instance. Allowing too many has negative effect on startup performance." default="de_DE en_GB en_US es_ES fr_FR it nl pt_BR pt_PT ru">de_DE en_GB en_US es_ES fr_FR it nl pt_BR pt_PT ru</allowed_languages>

-	<tile_cache_path default="/var/cache/loolwsd" desc="Path to a directory where to keep the tile cache." relative="false" type="path"></tile_cache_path>
 	<sys_template_path default="systemplate" desc="Path to a template tree with shared libraries etc to be used as source for chroot jails for child processes." relative="true" type="path"></sys_template_path>
 	<child_root_path default="jails" desc="Path to the directory under which the chroot jails for the child processes will be created. Should be on the same file system as systemplate and lotemplate. Must be an empty directory." relative="true" type="path"></child_root_path>

@@ -53,8 +52,8 @@
 			<property desc="Enable/disable flushing after logging each line. May harm performance. Note that without flushing after each line, the log lines from the different processes will not appear in chronological order." name="flush">false</property>
 		</file>
 		<anonymize>
-			<filenames type="bool" desc="Enable to anonymize/obfuscate filenames in logs. If default is true, it was forced at compile-time and cannot be disabled." default="false">false</filenames>
-			<usernames type="bool" desc="Enable to anonymize/obfuscate usernames in logs. If default is true, it was forced at compile-time and cannot be disabled." default="false">false</usernames>
+			<anonymize_user_data type="bool" desc="Enable to anonymize/obfuscate of user-data in logs. If default is true, it was forced at compile-time and cannot be disabled." default="false">false</anonymize_user_data>
+			<anonymization_salt type="uint" desc="The salt used to anonymize/obfuscate user-data in logs. Use a secret 64-bit random number." default="00000000">00000000</anonymization_salt>
 		</anonymize>
 	</logging>

@@ -71,6 +70,8 @@
 	</trace>

<net desc="Network settings">
+	<!-- On systems where localhost resolves to IPv6 [::1] address first, when net.proto is all and net.listen is loopback, loolwsd unexpectedly listens on [::1] only.
+		You need to change net.proto to IPv4, if you want to use 127.0.0.1. -->
 		<proto default="all" desc="Protocol to use IPv4, IPv6 or all for both" type="string">all</proto>
 		<listen type="string" default="any" desc="Listen address that loolwsd binds to. Can be 'any' or 'loopback'.">any</listen>
 		<service_root type="path" default="" desc="Prefix all the pages, websockets, etc. with this path."></service_root>