Thanks for helping out users! I have following
When I’m in my LAN/WLAN (Gigabit) and want to sync my files with the nextcloud-client via https://nextcloud.mydomain.com to my server, following happens when I start the client: In the beginning (2 seconds) speed is as expected and then it gets slower until it stalls. I never get past max. 20 MB sometimes less. It also seems to block the whole bandwith as netflix becomes unwatchable due “no” bandwith. When I kill the Client - within seconds everything goes back to normal in the LAN/WLAN.
- When I sync from outside LAN with client over https://nextcloud.mydomain.com everything works just fine.
- When I use my.hom.e.ip:port to sync. Everything works just fine.
- Access via browser could be faster but is as expected when using domain instead of local IP
Hardware: zbox ci327 nano 4GB RAM
- Hostsystem: ubuntu server 18.04
- Docker Client Version: 18.09.8
- Server: Docker Engine Version: 18.09.8
- Traefik as reverse proxy (V1.7.12) with letsencypt
- latest nc-clients
There are several threads about bruteforce detection. I already
- wipped the
- added all IPs on my dhcp-list to the whitelist of the bruteforce app
- added trusted domains in config.php
- restarted the whole system several times (after each change more or less)
Any ideas what might cause the Problem? Please let me know if you need further info.