Issue with move/copy filepicker not showing anything

Nextcloud version 20.0.2
Ubuntu 18.04
PHP version: 7.4.7

Hi. I’ve noticed this issue recently on our Nextcloud server. I don’t know excatly when it began but its been atleast since sometime after we updated to Nextcloud 20.

Basically when in files menu, when you right click and select “move/copy”, the filepicker window appears, but no folders appears inside it. The create new folder button, the copy button, and the move button all shows messages such as “dialogs.js:448 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘find’ of undefined”.

There are no apperant error message in the console or the Nextcloud log whenever this takes place. Console only shows “$ is deprecated: The global jQuery is deprecated. It will be updated to v3.x in Nextcloud 21. In later versions of Nextcloud it might be removed completely. Please ship your own.”, though it does that even without opening the move/copy filepicker.

I don’t know excatly what info would be useful to provide to help with debugging this. I have another Nextcloud with the same version installed and it does not have this problem. I’ve tried to run occ maintenance:repair but it didn’t change anything. I don’t know if its relevant but the webdav API seems to work fine, and this server is not using pretty url at the moment.