Is there a way for administrators to pre-create user profiles and deploy them on users' devices?

hello.
(Sorry. I’m not good at English.)
Is there a way for administrators to pre-create user profiles and deploy them on users’ devices?
(Especially the folder synchronization part between the server and the local PC.)
Since the user is not familiar with using a PC, I would like to try that method if it is possible to set it in advance.
I hope you’ll tell me.thank you.

You can use the impersonate app in order to create and then log into the account you are making for someone else, and then modify to taste.

Thank you for your referral.
I turned on impersonation in the verification environment and was able to log in as a different user.
However, I don’t think this method allows me to set which folders on the local PC to synchronize, is there a setting somewhere?

Sorry for my lack of words. A user is using the client from a PC and wants to synchronize folders with the server.
I was hoping to be able to control that setting as an administrator when the environment is installed.

You might need to go to their local computer to clarify which folders and files to sync within the desktop client.

This is important to clarify whether to auto-sync folders of a large size, etc.

You can also create shared folders and give their user access. Use impersonate to accept the share requests.

Thank you very much.
I still think the administrator needs to set it up directly on the local PC.
It would be difficult as it would need to be deployed in the hundreds.
We will need to create a procedure and educate users.

2 Likes