Is there a connnection opportunity between MS Power BI and Nextcloud?

Hello Nextcloud Community,

I’m designing Dashboards in Power BI and I want to import data from Nextcloud. I can easily import data from other Cloud services like One Drive or Sharepoint, but as my company use Nextcloud I want to import data from Nextcloud. Is there any connection already set up?

Thanks for your support!

Julian

As long as your MS Power BI supports WebDAV shares you should be able to access data on Nextcloud.

Hi,
could you please advice which type of connection should be used and any manuals? I couldn’t get connected to nextcloud drive using Internet connection and link to the file

thank you in advance.

Please don’t hijack an already closed thread and open a new one!

In this new issue report, please describe IN DETAIL how your environment looks like, what OS and software versions you are using and what tests you’ve already run to connect to your instance. Please also use the fantastic search function of this forum to look for similar questions which have already been answered.

Hello,

I also have the same doubt. Has anyone succeeded in this Nextcloud integration with Power BI?

could you please advice which type of connection should be used and any manuals? I couldn’t get connected to nextcloud drive using Internet connection and link to the file.

Hi, have you found solution?