IP blacklisted too many query

Hello EveryBody,

we are running Nextcloud 25.0.2 on Truenas Scale 22.

can you please help me how to solv the issue below
here-were-too-many-requests-from-your-network-retry-later-or-contact-your-administrator-if-this-is-an-error

there is a table in mysql to void it but i don’t know how access to mysql under truenas schell

hi @RMAZOUZI

you are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you in case the machine in question in spitting out errors! Since you’ve provided zero technical details it is impossible to help you as-is. Thanks.

Please show what you tried and which problems you hit so far! Please use the search - lot of issues have been discussed already.Good search term in your case would be “brute force protection”. There are way to reset locked IPs with occ…

Yeah i would lile to thank you first for your asistance i am sorry im new here and im looking for help so i will retain the support template to use it next posts

So the occ comands not known by truenas scale installed

01 how can i install occ package on trunas scale it is based on debian
02 how i can connect to postgresql db and view locked ip addresse

occ command is part of Nextcloud installation… depending on the system you must start it using different syntax.
I’m not familiar with TrueNAS please look at existing topics if you find useful hints.

Thanks very much i think occ is under folder of nextcloud installation

I will look how to reset locked ip table using occ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.