Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5):
iOS Nextcloud version: 4.4.3
iOS version: 15.6.1
The issue you are facing:
My account gets locked (disabled) every time I start my iOS app. I have the background photo upload enabled and can see in the server log that while I
Steps to replicate it:
I’m not sure, but maybe you can provoke this the following way:
- Enable background photo upload in the iOS App
- Turn network off on your iPhone and take some photos
- Manually disable your account
- Turn network back on
- Start the iOS app and try to login (which will fail because the account is locked)
- Terminate the iOS app
- Enable the account
- Start the iOS app and try to login
- In my case, before I was able to login, the iOS App tried to upload the new photos in the background and the account was locked again
It doesn’t even help to turn off photo access for the iOS App.
I don’t see a way to disable the background photo upload as I cannot login to access the settings.
The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in
188.8.131.52 - foo [03/Sep/2022:04:40:29 +0000] "PUT /remote.php/dav/files/foo/iPhone%20upload/2022/08/22-08-31%2020-17-07%205035.jpg HTTP/1.1" 401 1170 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (iOS) Nextcloud-iOS/4.4.3"