iOS app won't upload library of photos

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): 12.04
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04):16.04.3
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.29
PHP version (eg, 7.1):7.0

The issue you are facing:
So a few months ago - I found nextcloud - installed it on my linux desktop - and ios - it uploaded like 4000 pictures with no issues and all is well. However I was just testing the waters. I went out and bought better equipment and more storage knowing I enjoyed nextcloud and wanted to set something up that was scalable and more long term. So I formated and redid everything. Installed NextCloud and got everything running beautifully. No errors in the logs. But now this time, when I install the iOS app - and try to upload all the pictures - it found the 4000 but only uploaded like 120. Its ā€˜stuckā€™ at 3880. Thereā€™s nothing in any error logs that I can see. It just doesnā€™t upload 3880 pictures. I thought maybe one of the pictures got corrupted so I deleted a few pictures around the files that seem to be uploaded and the ones that havenā€™t been uploaded. That wasnā€™t it. Thereā€™s nothing in the transfer window. If I take new pictures - Iā€™ll take say like 20 and they will queue up - then upload just fine and its back to 3880 pending uploads. One of the things I changed was using an external hard drive for my data. So the pictures arenā€™t already there or anything. Iā€™ve tried googling, Iā€™ve asked on reddit. I cannot find anything that is preventing these pictures to upload. Help?

Is this the first time youā€™ve seen this error? (Y/N):Y

Steps to replicate it:
Iā€™m not sure? I just installed NextCloud on Ubuntu and iOS app.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:n/a - empty

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE
1 Like