New install but I have everything setup correctly. works fine when connecting to server from Safari but from the app it does not seem to work for anything other than the image files and even these still say loading up top. Server logs don’t reveal any errors (nextcloud.log and the nginx error log)
I do face same/similar issues. Also the update to v15.0.5 didnt solve them. Sometimes - mostly after a restart of the server - it started to sync some hundreds of files, then it stopped. Also no entries in the server log.
I completely deactivated now „geoipblock“ (that was the only addition I did during the installatiom of the new v15 Nextcloud, compared to the my previous v14 server). Now it seems to work. Whyever… Slowly, but in the meantime my Ipad downloaded >3.000 files. I closed several times the Nextcloud Sync Client, changed from WiFi to SIM-card via LTE. So many interruptions but the sync always started again. Will keep an eye on it…