IO Error when Finish Setup using SQLite

Hey guys,

I trying to install NextCloud on my hoster (Hosteurope.de) using SQLite as I will be the only user of the nextcloud and I have a minimal product with no MySQL DBs.

Using the webinstaller everything works great until the “Finish setup” page. There I choose my admin-user + pwd and leave everything unchanged.

After clicking on Finish Setup I get the following Error:

Error while trying to create admin user: An exception occurred while executing 'CREATE UNIQUE INDEX personal_sections_class ON oc_personal_sections (class)': SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 10 disk I/O error

There is definetly no issue with the hard drive on my hoster. I reckon it has something to do with access rights on the file system…

My Datafolder is /is/htdocs/wp12345678_KYAQ4CLLKP/www/live/cloud/data and via FTP I only have access from www folder on.

I’ve found a good looking bug here suggesting setting the temp-directory.
It is also mentioned in the docu but putting this inside my config.php doesn’t help.

Any ideas guys?

Oh yeah… my hoster says “no 3rd party software support” and I’ve found no errors in PHP-log…

thanks
Soko

Exactly the same problem for me at the same hoster. Have you found a solution hwo to handle this since your post?

Thanks
HarryHope