Invitation to our hackweek in Stuttgart

Is it possible to use the house also for the night from Sunday to Monday? I’m just asking, because I start Sunday morning and it’s about 1200 km drive.

I wouldn’t mind but we then have to make sure someone is there to open it and you’ll be alone. I’ll shoot you an email about this.

1 Like

It is easier, yes. But the house was cool, didn’t you think?

I was not there last time :grin:

But you did see pictures :wink:

You were stalking me while I was stalking :scream::laughing:

1 Like

Just to check - will anyone still stay in the house? Because if only one person wants to stay there that isn’t super cool for him/her so I’d then offer that we pay for a hotel in the center of Stuttgart. If multiple people still plan to stay there, it’s all good :wink:

For me it doesn’t matter where to sleep, both proposed solutions are good.
I’ll be Monday at 10 am with my computer, towel and sleeping bag in Stuttgart :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since I live close, I can make it spontaneous on monday, after we talked in person.

Just for the record, I will be in the office starting 8am and will mostlikely be the first there.
I’m in a different room than the door bell, so best is a poke on IRC, when no one opens up.

1 Like

Schedule: https://cloud.nextcloud.com/s/6bG0wv5qJVsD4pZ

1 Like

Some notes from a discussion about Calendar and Contacts:

• talked about stuff that is already on github (like the mockup showing how to integrate deeper in Nc) and agreed we should move forward with integrating it that way in core.
  • we should create a papercut label and assign it to issues which are small but important. Many of those are starter issues but not all.

Hello,

i’d like to join your BBQ.

Cheers
Damir

3 Likes