[invalid] How do I enable addition personal info fields such as phone number?

I have two Nextcloud servers (both Nextcloud 14.0.0 Beta 4) that are mostly identical in their configuration. The first server runs Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS and the second runs on Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS. Both use MySQL and Apache. The first uses PHP 7.0.30 and the second uses PHP 7.2.7.

One the first one, I can see additional fields in the “Personal Info” section of the user settings that I do not see in the second one, including phone number and address. Both show name, email, language and locale. The enabled apps are not exactly identical, but I cannot see what app might be providing these additional info fields. What app and/or setting needs to be enabled in order to allow users to add their phone numbers and addresses to their profile?

Please report issues with the beta version directly to the bug tracker. In your case the exact difference between the setups would be interesting in order to reprocude this error.

I should add that the problem was actually noticed while the second server (the one with the problem) was running stable version 13. I upgraded to see if that would solve the issue. Think I should still post it in the beta tracker?

Hello!
yes, if it’s still happening, please post on github. And this is not related to the contacts app :wink:

Thanks a lot!