Invalid behavior - folder (invalid)

Update 3.18.0 creates folder “(invalid)” in witch is a path to every sended file. At the end of this path application creates folder with name of sended file (i.e. 20211122_083231.jpg), this folder is visible in my gallery app as broken file. Becouse of that, gallery not see moved file (checked options “move to app folder” after upload). Can you do something aboud that?

1 Like

Did you ever figure this out or come up with a fix? What I’ve noticed is that this occurs whenever I try to download a photo locally to my Nextcloud app. Not sure how to fix it.
I’m running the version available on F-Droid on a OnePlus 9 Pro and LineageOS w/ MicroG.

I have the same problem. Download path is /(invalid)/storage/emulated/0/Android/media/com.nextcloud.client/nextcloud/<user@server>/<filename>, file appears broken in gallery.

• OnePlus 6
  • Bare LineageOS 18.1 2021-12-14
  • com.nextcloud.client 3.18.0

Same Problem for me on Galaxy S10.

But i found out if you delete the invalid folder it will show up normally in the gallery.

Same problem here with latest version. I have “move to app folder” as the behaviour after uploading and it keeps creating this (invalid) directory.

This still occurs.
App version: com.nextcloud.client 3.19.1
Android version 11 (build lineage_beryllium-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 10040479)

Same behavior here.
NC 24 on Debian 11.
NC client 3.20.1 Android 12.
Every time that I create a folder sync pair.