Internal Server Error When Opening File Document in Shared Folder on Local External Storage

I have one machine nextcloud 11.0.2 and one collabora 2.0.4. Everything seems like working fine except that when someone shared document file located at local external storage, then other users got error messages when tried to clicked shared link to open file, the error message is below. I see in the log file, it said two issues like this:
Module ‘smbclient’ already loaded at Unknown#0
Error: Call to a member function getUID() on null

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details
Remote Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Request ID: jvFXjAdZI88dUDRja2MQ

I traced Request ID: jvFXjAdZI88dUDRja2MQ on nextcloud.log and saw that:
{“reqId”:“jvFXjAdZI88dUDRja2MQ”,“remoteAddr”:“10.36.60.222”,“app”:“index”,“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Call to a member function getUID() on null”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/richdocuments\/lib\/Controller\/DocumentController.php(153): OCA\\Richdocuments\\TokenManager->getToken(*** sensitive parameters replaced ***)\n#1 [internal function]: OCA\\Richdocuments\\Controller\\DocumentController->publicPage(‘LpmRKObFuPZC6Wj’, ‘NextCloud_Endus…’)\n#2 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(160): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(90): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\\Richdocuments\\Controller\\DocumentController), ‘publicPage’)\n#4 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(114): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\\Richdocuments\\Controller\\DocumentController), ‘publicPage’)\n#5 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main(‘OCA\\\\Richdocumen…’, ‘publicPage’, Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#6 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#7 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(299): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#8 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(1010): OC\\Route\\Router->match(’\/apps\/richdocum…’)\n#9 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/index.php(40): OC::handleRequest()\n#10 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/richdocuments\/lib\/TokenManager.php",“Line”:93}",“level”:3,“time”:“2017-04-28T10:14:09+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/apps/richdocuments/public?shareToken=LpmRKObFuPZC6Wj&fileName=NextCloud_Enduser_Guide.docx&requesttoken=Vm80YkH2qnsyyKXqm5O49gbyTw2txHJL%2Bn218TILh5I%3D%3AIh5BKAC62R14nvae6eb33XbCIDX%2BikUpqBf2gEJo5fQ%3D",“user”:"–",“version”:“11.0.2.7”}

I checked and already installed php-sambaclient and smbclient package, but not resolve this issue. Please help me to fix. Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Bin