Internal Server Error when accessing Admin Console

This happened once before when updating Nextcloud from 11 to 11.0.2 and now has happened again updating Nextcloud from 11.0.2 to 12. After performing update I can no longer access the Admin console. I can access everything else, but when I click on Admin, I receive the following message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

The resolution last time was to remove OnlyOffice. Did the same this time, but no joy. So wandering if its some other app causing Admin access not to function. Any help much appreciated. Thanks all!

ISSUE RESOLVED: It seems that Drawio app was causing the problem this time. Uninstalling the app regained access to Admin console. Reinstalled Drawio app and all is good now. Just don’t know why particular apps are causing this issues after Nextcloud version upgrades.

This is hard to predict and requires testing. Especially apps which are less known should be tested before you actually update your system (if you really need to use them). You risk to have them disabled until the developers found a solution.