Internal Server Error Raspberry Pi4 Docker Portainer

Please Help.
Im getting an internal server error after trying to set up an external HD in portainer for nextcloud. Im running a raspberry pi4 with 8gig of ram. I was able to pull a log file from Portainer. Any ideas?

#33 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(138): Pimple\Container->offsetGet()

#34 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(171): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query()

#35 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(65): OC\ServerContainer->query()

#36 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1465): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->get()

#37 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(623): OC\Server->boot()

#38 /config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1164): OC::init()

#39 /config/www/nextcloud/cron.php(43): require_once(‘…’)

#40 {main}

Thanks in advance.

Detailed steps?

Thanks for responding. Im a newby and apologize for not giving more detail. I ended up reinstalling nextcloud cause it was probably faster then trying to figure out what i did to cause nextcloud server to not respond. I am setting up a cloud server with Raspberry pi4. Im using a portainer to run nextcloud. What i was doing is i was trying to install an external HDD and had no luck. Nextcloud does not recognize it. It is mounted in /mnt/hdd. I understand that i might have to remount it into a different directory in portainer for nextcloud im just not sure where to mount it to so nextcloud recognizes it. The hdd is partitioned with ext4. So i know im on a right track with that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps i need to do this through portainer gui. I tried that way but that is when nextcloud crashed and gave me that error.

I haven’t used portainer, but I’m sure a cursory forum search will turn up a lot of people who do.

As far as Nextcloud recognizing it, I’m not sure what you are expecting there. Are you trying to set it up where it shows up in Nextcloud as a folder? Or you want to move all Nextcloud data to it?

Where it’s mounted in the OS is only relevant insofar as where the web server running Nextcloud can, and is configured to, access it.

No im just trying to run it as a folder in Nextcloud. Have not found any relevent information out there yet. Refusing to give up. The search is still on.