Internal Server Error - New Install

Installed Nextcloud everything during install/setup was fine. Once i visit it i get greeted with this error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

Here is nextcloud.log that is located in data directory: {"reqId":"gokuE71vY4b0uF9vntey","level":2,"time":"2021-02-12T15:00:23+00:00","re - Pastebin.com

If someone could give me some guidance on how to diagnose this and fix that would be greatly appreciated.

-Toast

means one of your backend components doesn’t work as expected. you have to check: database, redis (if used), php.

which howto/install guide did you use? we would need some more details about your system and setup.

Its currently installed on cpanel on a shared web host. I had it working a while ago on same host and then decided i didnt actually need it. Nows the time i need something like this and having problems.

I followed this tutorial: How To Install Nextcloud On Shared Hosting - Kev Quirk

Not sure what specs you need but here:

|cPanel Version|86.0 (build 36)
|Apache Version|2.4.46
|PHP Version|7.2.34
|MySQL Version|10.3.27-MariaDB-cll-lve
|Architecture|x86_64
|Operating System|linux
|Shared IP Address|..*.
|Path to Sendmail|/usr/sbin/sendmail
|Path to Perl|/usr/bin/perl
|Perl Version|5.16.3|
|Kernel Version|3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.36.el7.x86_64|

If you require more system specs or any more info let me know. Thanks for your reply.

Hi !

It’s an old Tutorial!(Nextcloud 16 is taken as an example but today we are at Nextcloud 20).

It can take a long time to dianosticate and it will still take some time to update it.

You may need to choose another tutorial.

The official documentation: Example installation on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS — Nextcloud latest Administration Manual latest documentation

Sorry for long reply. I have latest version of Nextcloud. which is 20.

I just followed that tutorial for install instructions.

Can you give us the installed php modules?
php -m

Thank you

I do not have ssh access or root access its installed on shared hosting.

any chance to get a higher php version?

I have requested for php to be upgraded to version 7.4

hope that is only problem.

Fingers crossed