Internal Server Error in nextcloud

Hi Team & Family
Hi Team & Family

PLS provide your support guys

I am getting Internal Server Error after i have given the Apache permission to the next-cloud folder.

After giving the permission it work fine i have enable some plugs in next-cloud after that i am getting Internal Server Error

check i attached log

0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36",“version”:“18.0.4.2”}
{“reqId”:“XtPqhAS9TOZynZR8JZFUMQAAAFE”,“level”:3,“time”:“2020-05-31T17:33:56+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“115.97.28.80”,“user”:"–",“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/login",“message”:{“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Class ‘OCP\Config’ not found”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_reader/lib/Hooks.php",“line”:41,“function”:“get”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Reader\Config”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/hook.php",“line”:111,“function”:“announce_settings”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Reader\Hooks”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/JSConfigHelper.php",“line”:301,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“OC_Hook”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/TemplateLayout.php",“line”:190,“function”:“getConfig”,“class”:“OC\Template\JSConfigHelper”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/template.php",“line”:184,“function”:"__construct",“class”:“OC\TemplateLayout”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Http/TemplateResponse.php",“line”:167,“function”:“fetchPage”,“class”:“OC_Template”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:123,“function”:“render”,“class”:“OCP\AppFramework\Http\TemplateResponse”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:125,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php",“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::"},{“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:299,“function”:“call_user_func”},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php",“line”:1008,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php",“line”:38,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::"}],“File”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_reader/lib/config.php",“Line”:28,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“18.0.4.2”}

PLS provide your support guys

I am getting Internal Server Error after i have given the Apache permission to the next-cloud folder.

After giving the permission it work fine i have enable some plugs in next-cloud after that i am getting Internal Server Error

check i attached log

0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36",“version”:“18.0.4.2”}
{“reqId”:“XtPqhAS9TOZynZR8JZFUMQAAAFE”,“level”:3,“time”:“2020-05-31T17:33:56+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“115.97.28.80”,“user”:"–",“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/login",“message”:{“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Class ‘OCP\Config’ not found”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_reader/lib/Hooks.php",“line”:41,“function”:“get”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Reader\Config”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/hook.php",“line”:111,“function”:“announce_settings”,“class”:“OCA\Files_Reader\Hooks”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/JSConfigHelper.php",“line”:301,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“OC_Hook”,“type”:"::"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/TemplateLayout.php",“line”:190,“function”:“getConfig”,“class”:“OC\Template\JSConfigHelper”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/template.php",“line”:184,“function”:"__construct",“class”:“OC\TemplateLayout”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/public/AppFramework/Http/TemplateResponse.php",“line”:167,“function”:“fetchPage”,“class”:“OC_Template”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:123,“function”:“render”,“class”:“OCP\AppFramework\Http\TemplateResponse”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:125,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php",“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::"},{“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:299,“function”:“call_user_func”},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php",“line”:1008,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->"},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php",“line”:38,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::"}],“File”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files_reader/lib/config.php",“Line”:28,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“18.0.4.2”}

hehehe… the “support guys” in this forum are mostly volunteer-users like you and me.

but though they would like to get more information about your instance… usually there’s a template that comes when you’re filing a thread under support. we don’t ask all those questions for torturing our dear forumists… but if you’d fill them in as good as you possibly could you would make it a lot easier for members to get into the right direction.

so i’m afraid we’d need those basic infos… server version, php version, apache version, database version, how did you set it up? where?

awww… and we don’t need you posting twice… :wink:

1 Like