Internal Server Error (Code integrity check) after upgrading to 12.0.0

I just upgraded my Nextcloud instance from 11.0.3 to 12.0.0, and i’m receiving code integrity check problems.

Nextcloud version:

Operating system and version:

• Host:
  • Hypriot OS
  • Docker container:
  • Alpine

Nginx version:

PHP version:

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?:

Yes

Can you reliably replicate it?

Not sure.

The issue you are facing:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details
    Remote Address: 10.0.1.3
    Request ID: wFQC7qKIi7WNJpcrxj2e

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

I’m facing the error when trying to get to the admin panel.

The output of your config.php file:

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'datadirectory' => '/data',
  'apps_paths' => 
  array (
    0 => 
    array (
      'path' => '/nextcloud/apps',
      'url' => '/apps',
      'writable' => false,
    ),
    1 => 
    array (
      'path' => '/apps2',
      'url' => '/apps2',
      'writable' => true,
    ),
  ),
  'memcache.distributed' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',
  'memcache.locking' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',
  'redis' => 
  array (
    'host' => 'nxt_redis',
    'port' => 6379,
  ),
  'instanceid' => 'INSTANCEID',
  'mail_from_address' => 'administrator',
  'logtimezone' => 'UTC',
  'logdateformat' => 'Y-m-d H:i:s',
  'passwordsalt' => 'PASSWORDSALT',
  'secret' => 'SECRET',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => 'my.domain.tld',
  ),
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://my.domain.tld',
  'dbtype' => 'pgsql',
  'version' => '12.0.0.29',
  'dbname' => 'nxtdb',
  'dbhost' => 'nxt_db',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'DBUSER',
  'dbpassword' => 'DBPASSWORD',
  'installed' => true,
  'maintenance' => false,
  'theme' => '',
  'loglevel' => 0,
  'updater.release.channel' => 'stable',
);

The output nextcloud.log:

{"reqId":"rt0s58qqjJzHXYeqsGu9","level":3,"time":"2017-06-10 09:49:03","remoteAddr":"10.0.1.3","user":"klud","app":"no app in context","method":"GET","url":"\/settings\/ocs\/v2.php\/apps\/notifications\/api\/v2\/notifications","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"Symfony\\\\Component\\\\Routing\\\\Exception\\\\RouteNotFoundException\",\"Message\":\"Unable to generate a URL for the named route \\\"theming.Theming.getLogo\\\" as such route does not exist.\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Route\\\/Router.php(339): Symfony\\\\Component\\\\Routing\\\\Generator\\\\UrlGenerator->generate('theming.Theming...', Array, 1)\\n#1 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Route\\\/CachingRouter.php(60): OC\\\\Route\\\\Router->generate('theming.Theming...', Array, false)\\n#2 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/URLGenerator.php(70): OC\\\\Route\\\\CachingRouter->generate('theming.Theming...', Array)\\n#3 \\\/nextcloud\\\/apps\\\/theming\\\/lib\\\/ThemingDefaults.php(156): OC\\\\URLGenerator->linkToRoute('theming.Theming...')\\n#4 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/public\\\/Defaults.php(186): OCA\\\\Theming\\\\ThemingDefaults->getLogo(true)\\n#5 \\\/nextcloud\\\/core\\\/templates\\\/layout.guest.php(45): OCP\\\\Defaults->getLogo()\\n#6 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Template\\\/Base.php(176): include('\\\/nextcloud\\\/core...')\\n#7 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Template\\\/Base.php(151): OC\\\\Template\\\\Base->load('\\\/nextcloud\\\/core...', NULL)\\n#8 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/legacy\\\/template.php(202): OC\\\\Template\\\\Base->fetchPage(NULL)\\n#9 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/legacy\\\/template.php(224): OC_Template->fetchPage()\\n#10 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Template\\\/Base.php(132): OC_Template->fetchPage()\\n#11 \\\/nextcloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/legacy\\\/template.php(342): OC\\\\Template\\\\Base->printPage()\\n#12 \\\/nextcloud\\\/index.php(59): OC_Template::printExceptionErrorPage(Object(Exception))\\n#13 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\\/nextcloud\\\/3rdparty\\\/symfony\\\/routing\\\/Generator\\\/UrlGenerator.php\",\"Line\":130}","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:53.0) Gecko\/20100101 Firefox\/53.0","version":"12.0.0.29"}

This was discussed in another topic and a github issue created. I think this might be helpful and if so give the issue a +1, but ping back if not…

Sorry, forgot to say it was solved. Found a way to make it work again! Thanks anyway! :slight_smile: