Internal Server Error - Can't login

Internal Server Error

The server was unable to complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details

• Remote Address: 192.168.98.21
  • Request ID: mQUUAwHiLZF4Dm62sobZ

I do get this error message after trying to logon to the Nextcloud. This error happened after I did move the host server to another location. The host server were turned off for about a month and then I turned it on again. Not sure if this were caused by an automatic update orso, but it does not work to logon to the cloud atleast. Do someone here have experience with this error? Anything I can try? I’ve seen this error occur on others as well and tried what the people in the topic mentioned, but that did not help at all…

Please use the issue template and fill in the requested information. It hasn’t be created to annoy lazy users, but to collect important information which might be required to answer your question. Make sure that you provide the web server and Nextcloud log files.

Due to the fact that similar question are usually asked at least once a week you should think about using the search function of this forum to find an answer in a first attempt :wink: