Internal server error after wizard installation

i got this message after the wizard installation

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.
Request ID: WUD82fnEziypnfiTnvkRKQAAAAU

here’s a log detail:
{“reqId”:“WUD82fnEziypnfiTnvkRKQAAAAU”,“level”:3,“time”:“2017-06-14T09:07:37+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“xx.xx.xx.xx”,“user”:“admin2”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/apps/files/",“message”:“Exception: {“Exception”:“Error”,“Message”:“Class ‘OCA\\Circles\\ShareByCircleProvider’ not found”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Share20\/ProviderFactory.php(241): OC\\Share20\\ProviderFactory->getShareByCircleProvider()\n#1 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Share20\/Manager.php(997): OC\\Share20\\ProviderFactory->getProviderForType(7)\n#2 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/apps\/files_sharing\/lib\/MountProvider.php(74): OC\\Share20\\Manager->getSharedWith(‘admin2’, 7, NULL, -1)\n#3 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Config\/MountProviderCollection.php(108): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\MountProvider->getMountsForUser(Object(OC\\User\\User), Object(OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory))\n#4 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Filesystem.php(445): OC\\Files\\Config\\MountProviderCollection->addMountForUser(Object(OC\\User\\User), Object(OC\\Files\\Mount\\Manager))\n#5 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Filesystem.php(374): OC\\Files\\Filesystem::initMountPoints(‘admin2’)\n#6 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/util.php(280): OC\\Files\\Filesystem::init(‘admin2’, ‘\/admin2\/files’)\n#7 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(999): OC_Util::setupFS()\n#8 \/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/index.php(40): OC::handleRequest()\n#9 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/html\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Share20\/ProviderFactory.php",“Line”:188}",“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“12.0.0.29”}

Do you guys know what is going wrong?

Looks like it’s related to the Circles-app. You can disable the app (e.g. using the occ-command) and try if you still get the error. I didn’t find a corresponding issue on the bug tracker: https://github.com/nextcloud/circles/issues

So, if you want to use it, try to install the latest version from the app-manager (after you disabled it, it should look in the app store for the current version, update it if there is a newer one and try it again). If you still see this issue, please report to the above mentioned bug tracker.

1 Like

You’re right!! I disabled Circles-app on the another instance and then I logged in again and it’s work. How it related to each others ?

Do you have steps to implement the multiple instance ? I read the doc but i didn’t see about the topic. When i have to create a new instance, I have to use occ command to connect the DB and Storage which I haven’t known is it the correct way.

Could be an outdated circles app, you can retry by installing a current one. If the problem persists, please open a bugreport at https://github.com/nextcloud/circles/issues

Check out the documentation for the occ command. You can install setups, enable and disable apps and much more:
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/12/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html

1 Like

@Donlawat_Theparak Circles 0.11.0 is available, can you give it a try ?