Internal Server Error after update 12.0.2 to 12.0.3

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.3):
Operating system and version (eg, Raspbian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie), Raspbian GNU/Linux):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Nginx 1.10.3-1+deb9u1 ):
PHP version (eg, FPM 7.0):
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: yes

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

Hi, I start the update 12.0.2 to 12.0.3 today. The update run complete.

Now the system display a error. Internal Server Error

The error.log displays:

2017/11/23 00:21:24 [error] 733#733: *12 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(389): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(328): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(623): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(148): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)
#5 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php(172): OC\DB\Connection…
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(389): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(328): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(623): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(148): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)
#5 /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/

my research for the problem say fix the configuration in the php.ini.
pdo_mysql.default_socket= (empty default)
to
pdo_mysql.default_socket=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
i have changed this, the problem still exist

Other Posts says: a php module is missing, i did not see the what Module is missing…

[PHP Modules]
apc, apcu, calendar, Core, ctype, curl, date, dom, exif, fileinfo, filter, ftp, gd, gettext, hash, iconv, igbinary, intl, json, libxml, mbstring, mysqli, mysqlnd, openssl, pcntl, pcre, PDO, pdo_mysql, Phar, posix, readline, redis, Reflection, session, shmop, SimpleXML, sockets, SPL, standard, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tokenizer, wddx, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, xsl, Zend, OPcache, zip, zlib
[Zend Modules] Zend OPcache

I don’t understand why the system is not running, everything was fine untill the update.

I hope I did not forget anything.

Many thanks for the support

Hello,

I solved the problem. I was about to reinstall the Raspberry, but I have moved the complete nextcloud directory, then completely re-uploaded the current version 12.0.3 and adopted the config.php.

Now everything is running again, from my point of view, something went wrong here when updating the Nextcloud version.

WRONG! The Page is now available… BUT the SQL Server has a Problem…

Twist