Internal error while downloading a file

Hello,
I am on Raspberry Pi 4 (raspian OS last version up to date) and am also in the last update of Nextcloud.
I have configured my raspberry fully by installing apache, SQL, nextcloud …
I had a bit of trouble trying to solve all the security and system scan issues but the most important ones in red and yellow have been fixed.
I have a huge problem though. I can’t download the folders from my nextcloud, I get an internal error: Internal server error.
I can import without problem but not download from the server.

Looking at the nextcloud logs this is what I found :

{"reqId":"3StHM2pelbdspiRa1Xig","level":3,"time":"2022-06-08T14:11:42+00:00","remoteAddr":"109.219.120.66","user":"******","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"/nextcloud/index.php/apps/files/ajax/download.php?dir=%2FDocuments&files=Culture&downloadStartSecret=lwysaw1fw6o","message":"syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting ';' or '{'","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.5005.63 Safari/537.36","version":"24.0.1.1","exception":{"Exception":"ParseError","Message":"syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF), expecting ';' or '{'","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/composer/composer/ClassLoader.php","line":428,"function":"Composer\\Autoload\\includeFile"},{"function":"loadClass","class":"Composer\\Autoload\\ClassLoader","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/OC_Files.php","line":165,"function":"spl_autoload_call"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files/ajax/download.php","line":77,"function":"get","class":"OC_Files","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Route.php","line":155,"args":["/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/files/ajax/download.php"],"function":"require_once"},{"function":"OC\\Route\\{closure}","class":"OC\\Route\\Route","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":306,"function":"call_user_func"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php","line":1023,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php","line":36,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::"}],"File":"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Streamer.php","Line":84,"CustomMessage":"--"}}

I’ll point out that I made some changes to the php.ini but not sure if I changed everything right. That said, even the folders of less than 2 GB (even 100 MB) the problem appears.

Thanks in advance !

Hi @Bengour,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.