Internal error in NC editing after editing local

Is this a prohibited act?
Mount Nextcloud as a network drive on Windows 10. Open spreadsheet from there and edit it with Excel. Then save and close. I wait about 30 seconds to 1 minute and then try to access the Nextcloud site and open it with Collabora.
Then an “Internal error” occurs reliably. In the opposite method, no error occurs. Open with Excel shortly after saving with Nextcloud. The login account is the same.

Error log:

Error	richdocuments	Exception: 
[internal function] OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController->index('60799')
/MY-NEXTCLOUD/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 160: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/MY-NEXTCLOUD/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 90: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController), 'index')
/MY-NEXTCLOUD/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 114: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\Richdocuments\Controller\DocumentController), 'index')
/MY-NEXTCLOUD/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php - line 47: OC\AppFramework\App main('OCA\\Richdocumen...', 'index', Object(OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer), Array)
[internal function] OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)
/MY-NEXTCLOUD/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 299: call_user_func(Object(OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler), Array)
/MY-NEXTCLOUD/lib/base.php - line 1004: OC\Route\Router->match('/apps/richdocum...')
/MY-NEXTCLOUD/index.php - line 48: OC handleRequest()
{main}

How exactly(!) did you mount you NC in Windows?

Can you edit Excel saved Spreadsheets (which format?) in collabora normally (for example when they were synced via client)?

I’m not a third party client, but I’m mounting it as a Windows network drive.
If I was able to open data with Collabora, I think that I could edit the data without problems. There is no conspicuous trouble.

Excel format is the standard book format(.xlsx), 97-2003 book format(.xls). Or files(OOXML / non-OOXML) generated by Collabora. The occurrence condition is the same in either case. After editing on the local PC, open it on Nexcloud site. This seems to be limited to MS Office. There is no problem with LibreOffice (Calc / Writer).
Edit with MS Office on the local PC, then reload Nextcloud. I seem to be able to prevent this problem by reloading in the browser. In the case of LibreOffice, reloading of the browser is unnecessary.