Integrity check problem after migration

Hi,

I migrated from owncloud to Nextcloud 10 today and I followed this guide, https://www.techandme.se/we-migrated-to-nextcloud-10-0-1/ but got some code itegrity check after. I think the problem has some clue here, I executed this command for the backup, “sudo cp -R /var/www/owncloud/config /var/ocbackup/” from the guide and now after everything is done and Nextcloud is running the Integrity check says this is wrong

Results

• core
    • EXTRA_FILE
      • ocbackup/.htaccess
      • ocbackup/disable-updatechecker.config.php
      • ocbackup/config.php
      • ocbackup/config.sample.php
      • ocbackup/config.php.old
      • ocbackup/config/config.php

I then entered the folder and listed it and this gave this answer
/var/ocbackup# ls
config config.php config.php.old config.sample.php disable-updatechecker.config.php

I then moved all these files to a temporary folder but the problem still appears in Nextcloud.
mv * /home/myuser/tmp/

root@web01:/var/ocbackup# ls -l
total 0

Anyone know how I can solve this?

The problem is that there are now files in the Nextcloud server - folder which should not be there :sweat_smile: … Please remove those files “ocbackup/**” from the directory by moving them out - or deleting them :wink: … After that, please reload and do this Integrity check again. It should work now :muscle:

Looking forward for your report :slight_smile:

Greetings

Marius

Yes I know this but I have already removed the files and now I removed the whole folder and then manually create it again but still the same problem

cd /var/ocbackup/
root@web01:/var/ocbackup# ls
root@web01:/var/ocbackup# cd …
root@web01:/var# rm -r ocbackup/
root@web01:/var# ls
backups cache lib local lock log mail opt run spool tmp www
root@web01:/var# mkdir ocbackup

And after rescan

Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results

• core
    • EXTRA_FILE
      • ocbackup/.htaccess
      • ocbackup/disable-updatechecker.config.php
      • ocbackup/config.php
      • ocbackup/config.sample.php
      • ocbackup/config.php.old
      • ocbackup/config/config.php

But folder is empty

root@web01:/var# cd ocbackup/
root@web01:/var/ocbackup# ls -l
total 0

Hi there,

So do I understand you right, that:

• You have deleted the files, mentioned under EXTRA_FILE in the directory of your Nextcloud instance
  • …and you have also rescanned?

And you are still seeing these files in the check? :confused: …could you send me the folder-structure of your Nextcloud instance (root)? (apps, core, config, … and all the other folders and files you see in your Nextcloud folder)

Greetings

Marius

Solved the problem now, I was looking in /var/ocbackup but the problem was in /var/www/nextcloud/ocbackup. Everything is ok now

1 Like