Instalation fails with config/config.php owner error

Hi Comunity, sorry to bother but couldn’t found any previous case of this problem.

I’m trying to install NextCloud on my RaspberryPi

Even when has nothing to do with the log outcome I want to clarify just in case that 've moved my Openmediavault from ports 80 and 443 to 81 and 444 to avoid needing to change the nextcloud default ports

In order to install it I’ve run these commands

docker pull ownyourbits/nextcloudpi-armhf

Then the command recommended in the documentation tunned up for my specific system

sudo docker run -d -p 4443:4443 -p 443:443 -p 80:80 -v /srv/dev-disk-by-label-NAS-BarBa/nextcloud:/data --name nextcloudpi ownyourbits/nextcloudpi-armhf 192.168.0.11

seems that the problem is related to some user being reference in someone of the build scripts but I don’t know which one of them and how could I edit it within the image.

Any clue will be welcomed

These are the logs

Initializing empty volume…,
Making /usr/local/etc/ncp-config.d persistent …,
Making /etc/services-enabled.d persistent …,
Making /etc/letsencrypt persistent …,
Making /etc/shadow persistent …,
Making /etc/cron.d persistent …,
Making /etc/cron.daily persistent …,
Making /etc/cron.hourly persistent …,
Making /etc/cron.weekly persistent …,
Making /usr/local/bin persistent …,
Making /etc/apache2 persistent …,
Starting PHP-fpm,
Starting Apache,
Starting mariaDB,
2021-02-05 14:25:56 0 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.3.22-MariaDB-0+deb10u1) starting as process 110 …,
Starting Redis,
Starting Cron,
Starting Postfix,
Console has to be executed with the user that owns the file config/config.php,
Current user: www-data,
Owner of config.php: root,
Try adding 'sudo -u root ’ to the beginning of the command (without the single quotes),
If running with ‘docker exec’ try adding the option ‘-u root’ to the docker command (without the single quotes),,
e,

Thanks in advance