is it possible to import data and db from another installation which is not nextcloudpi?
Is there any documentation how to do it?
Thanks in advance.
would have to be fresh install, and maybe restore db and/or rescan files.
I have got it running
- I did a clean install with ncp.
- Set it to maintenance mode.
- After that I copied the data directory and modified the access rights.
- Then I wiped the db and created a new one and imported the old exported db
- mysql -h localhost -u ncadmin -p -e “DROP DATABASE nextcloud”
- mysql -h localhost -u ncadmin -p -e “CREATE DATABASE nextcloud”
- mysql -h localhost -u ncadmin -p nextcloud < /mnt/Share/Backups/Nextcloud/NextcloudBackup…
- Set maintenance mode off.
Now it is running.
Of course all data of the original ncp installation is lost, like the ncp user.